Welcome, Guest

Wife talks about husband getting mesothelioma

[postlink] http://about-mesothelioma-video.blogspot.com/2011/10/wife-talks-about-husband-getting.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tum_nfxLkkIendofvid[starttext]My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry you are going thru this. I am losing my mother to this same disease right now. It is horrible. She is suffering terribly. She cries in pain all day long. She is so thin. So weak. I ask the same question that you do WHY.....Why this disease .....I will never get the memories of her suffering out of my mind. God Bless You . Prayers to all those suffering with mesothelioma.[endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))